Saturday 1 April 2017

Blue Tit


Hello everyone this card is my sample for Clarity stamp and stencil challenge ALL IN THE WORDS
I hope you like it I will list what I used below

Clarity northern lights papers
Clarity Theother card
Clarity Blue tit stamp / tree stamp / Sentiment stamp
Clarity Blue tit and moon mask clouds and hills
Xcut die/ die machine
Clarity stencil brushes /Make up sponge
Promarkers
Adirondack Black / Denim  ink pads
Distress ink pad iced spruce / Weathered wood
Clarity blending mat A4/ masking tape
Pinflair glue gel

Lets get started




I put the die on card stamped the images through this so I knew exactly where needed to be  Then I put through die machine
When I took out of die machine I put little bit of masking tape behind the die to keep card in place now added masks I started with sky Brush weathered wood ink over sky then from the top worked down the card with denim remove moon mask add some clouds with make up sponge.
Place your hill mask towards the sky with sponge add hills in lightly as you move mask down make the area slightly darker till you reach the bottom then add couple of trees blot plop on paper first special if ink pad is new don't want them to dark as they are in the distance

Now with promarkers add your colour blending as you go I used a grey pen with fine point went around the outside of the bird
 

I used the deckle edge on blending mat the tear the piece of northern lights papers and with stencil brush did not need to re ink as had just enough ink on brush to go around the torn edges of this piece
now I put this together I used pinflair glue gel to raise my centre piece  Well I hope you enjoyed this thank you for visiting my blog hope I will see you again soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment