Sunday 29 January 2017

Cherish


Hello everyone we are in February already time fly's this months Clarity challenge theme is FLOWER POWER this is my card for this project. A rose for Jayne I think its fitting for Jayne such a lovely lady that has gone way before her time. So I decided a single rose in the heart stencil I will list what I have used below  



Clarity stencil card
Adirondak pitch black / distress ink pad antique linen
Clarity stencil brush /make up sponge /pinflair glue gel
Clarity heart stencil / masking tape
Promarkers
Clarity Jayne rose stamps / Clarity Birds and flourishes stamp set

Lets get started

Attach stencil to stencil card using masking tape Using black ink pad stamp the rose give good push down in the areas where the stencil is so imprints well mine was bit missed out but I drew it in with fine point promarker

I also stamped on to spare card for my decoupage

I only wanted faint colour to fill around the edges of heart so with my brush and linen pad  add till happy then with make up sponge bring in the colour from stencil

Now I stamped  cherish in. Using promarkers I coloured in the rose and flowers
Colour the rose that you have on the scrap card now cut part of this flower that you want I have put really close up picture so you can see what I have done



once cut with this piece between finger and thumb give gentle moulding  with pinflair glue gel add blobs  to the reverse of this piece now add to the rose but don't squash
Well hope you enjoyed my card demo thank you for visiting my blog

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, you've made a wonderful card. Great 'how to' too. ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, serene card Julie. Thanks for the step-by-step too. Hadn't noticed the decoupage in the original picture. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley yes I was concerned you could not see it on the photo x

      Delete