Thursday 22 September 2016

Garden

Hello every one this is the second part of Clarity's challenge for this month which is GARDENS may I start by saying turns out not the greatest photo of this card looks better person. I thought parchment would be good for this challenge shall we begin

Clarity groovi system
Clarity new boarder system
Humming bird plate/and the trumpet lillies plate
new boarder pattern  pricking
parchment scissors / tools
Brads / Polychromo colour pencils
Clarity parchment A5




rub the reverse side of parchment with tumble dryer sheet then  I used the new boarder system makes it so much easier I choose the pattern I wanted with the new pattern prick boarder and number two tool I embossed the dots of pattern on reverse side then turn parchment over so the front is facing you then with pricking tool add the four dots of pattern in-between each one these boarder are great for embossing and pricking

Now still using the larger boarder system I put the garden in on reverse side has nice lettering on this

Now I added the humming bird then placed the trumpet flowers around the parchment

still on reverse side but with your soft side of your board add your white work not pressing to hard other wise will buckle if not white enough you can go back later and redo resting parchment is all ways best helps to stop it losing its shape
With your parchment scissor from the front cut out your little crosses

Now on reverse still but back to the hard side of the board colour when you want on this work


I hope you enjoyed this project thank you for visiting my blog hope I will see you again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment