Sunday 24 July 2016

Escape for the day


Hello every one this my  second part of Clarity challenge which is A DAY OUT this is what I came up with but I will apologise now the photos bit dark when this one came to me was quite late at night decided had to start it their and then  so I will now get on tell you what I used

Clarity theother card / black card
Clarity tree stencil from clarity stencil club /sprig plate
Clarity Safari  animals /Clarity Letter box stamps
Clarity stencil brushes / make up sponge  /Adirondack Pitch black / willow ink pad
Distress ink pads /stormy sky's /Bundled sage /rusty hinge
Pro markers
Clarity masks clouds  / hills / masking tape

Lets get started



I used masking tape to edge the card then place stencil in middle card stick down masking tape
with stencil brush and cloudy skys brush give you darker  edge where you need this

Now with your cloud mask and sponge add the clouds when you are happy with this


with hill mask and brush bundled sage add the hills from bottom up but the higher I got I change to using the sponge as this gives you the lighter in between still not quite happy so added just a touch of the rusty hinge to the tops with sponge Then use  the rusty  for the leaves To do the grass under the stencil I drew around the stencil on copy paper so to use this as a mask and used the brush and bundled sage
Now happy with this I put stencil back on and added my animals in black ink pad

With kitchen roll I screwed it up dabbed this in my willow ink dabbed around the edges of card till I was happy add the rest of my animals ripped a piece of copy paper did shadow under each animal did not want them to look like they are floating For the words I started in the middle with go so it was central. Take off the rest of masking tape with fine point on my black promarker did squiggle line around the work colour in the rest with promarkers  hope you enjoyed this thank you for visiting my blog hope to see you back again soon

4 comments:

  1. Julie this is a great way of using the Wee African Animals. Sorry I'm late in commenting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angela it only went up yesterday I did set it to load but never worked xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely card and instruction .
    Going to give this a try . Janice

    ReplyDelete