Thursday 16 June 2016

Dads day

Hello everyone we are in the middle of June now don't know where this year has gone this is my second project for MASCULINE hope you enjoy this as I did I will list the stuff I used below

Pro markers /Black with fine nib
Clarity theother card/ Clarity Stamps and stencils /Clarity mountain mask
Clarity Stencil brushes / masking tape / post it notelets
Distress ink pads Evergreen bough/ salty ocean
Adirondack pitch black/ Denim /willow
Scrunched up copie paper / brayer /
Lilac card /Navy many card

Lets begin



I masked off the edge of card masking tape then add your shell stamp in each corner when stamping use what's left of ink on stamp apply to notelet cut through four of the notelets save time doing one at a time

 with shell masks on add your stencil so edges are in middle of work. at this stage add the square in the middle of stencil as do not wish to get ink on at this stage  with stencil brushed apply salty ink and evergreen ink in different areas of stencil don't want this to dark
 I took stencil off here and added notelets as mask so could work in the middle
 With black ink added boats made mask for sun
 With stencil brush and denim ink added the sky put post it note half way down so you cover the water by this stage need to mask your boats right back to mountains add your mask with a bit of willow on denim brush I added hills. now uncover bottom water and cover sky with notelet with brayer run Denim ink. with your screw up copie paper run brayer over the screwed up paper to get nice water effect run over the card then do the same again till you are happy with your effect

 When happy take off all your masks colour the rest of the scene and shells with promarkers with the black and fine nib add your wave lines but I decided it needed two lines around the outer piece
I then backed this on to lilac card then my main card is navy I hope you enjoyed this as much as I have its nice to be able to get back into my craft work as my hands have been so bad hope you will join me again Thank you x

4 comments:

  1. I love these stamps a lovely card. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie this is a beautiful, colourful card, just right for any man x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful boats, Julie and the stencilled background fits perfectly. ;~}

    ReplyDelete